1. globalisation/international trade- patterns of trade* dd and ss side factors directional and content(pertaining to sg) #FTA vs #anti globalisation policies(deglobalisation) #benefits and cost of globalisation (labour +trade+ capital movements) # Alternative polices 😏
2. Factors that affect Govt choice of policies + effectiveness of policies # policy mix combinations 🙁
3. circular flow of income. kei. alternative indicators. #sol btw countries # economic performance as a traditional measurement is it adequate?
4. info failure #adverse selection / moral hazards /persuasive advertising mkt failure and intervention # free market rational decison making /price mechanism allocation of resources combo. merit vs public. market Dominance. alternative intervention methods (case of bus industry in sg) # natural monopoly. income inequality (as mf) for 9732 not 9757.
5. firms behaviour (price. output) # contestability alternative perspective on monopoly (market structures vs threat of competition effects on price and output (behaviour)
6. Globalisation effects on firms performance / behavior price output. globalisation contestability fusion. oligopolies dynamic efficiency price stability prevalence of oligopolies best market structures?
7. oil prices and its implications on macro ad/as perspective #deflation? # ped inelastic /commodity downturn
8. chinas restructuring sustainable growth? inclusive growth? policies to restructure implications on the rest of the world.
9. euro area #austerity vs trade offs # structural reforms # productivity #common currency euros vs state of economy
10. m& AA implications on firms behavior and performance consolidation in view of recession as a mode of survival against Global downturn #shut down conditions
11. zero appreciation MAS approch to tackle inflation and x competitiveness. diversify FTAs and new Ca. fwl# sme development loans sras ss side policies
12. water. true pricing affects on sustainability. intervention recognising true pricing. intervention vs micro macro trade offs goals.
13. india price controls /equity vs efficiency. intervention for equity effects on international trade. chinas export subsidy implications on international trade